Here are some safe driving tips to help avoid windshield damages:
- Stay away from large vehicles: Trucks and other large vehicles can drag rocks and other debris that can damage your vehicle’s windshield. Try to stay away from these vehicles when possible.
- Avoid driving in extreme weather conditions: Extreme weather conditions, such as snow or hail, can damage your vehicle’s windshield. If possible, avoid driving in these conditions.
- Use the right high-beam headlights: If you’re driving at night, make sure to use the right high-beam headlights to improve your visibility. If you use high-beam headlights too close to other vehicles, you can damage their windshields.
- Keep a safe following distance: Keeping a safe following distance will give you time to react to obstacles on the road and avoid windshield damages.
- Avoid driving too close to the edges of the road: Objects on the edges of the road can fly up and hit your windshield, causing damage. Try to stay at least a few feet away from the edges of the road when driving.
By following these tips, you can help protect your windshield and ensure your safety on the road.